Wednesday, August 13, 2008

GMC Canyon Rental

Laura and I had to do some driving around in the West Jordan area a couple of days ago, so we rented a pickup truck, a GMC Canyon, with a crew cab.



It has a 5 cylinder engine, something new.



It was very comfortable, with A/C.



We decided it made sense to put the miles on a rental and be comfortable rather than put the miles on our own cars. The A/C isn't working in the Cherokee, or rather, it works when it wants to, for about 15 minutes.


The rental place, Enterprise, only had two vehicles available: this pickup and a Toyota Tundra. This was a good choice.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

that truck sure looks good in your driveway!! it looks like it belongs there.

blog648 said...

I've always said I'd like to get a Toyota FJ Cruiser. I guess I should rent one before I buy one. The Canyon was very comfortable and easy to drive. It had plenty of power, and it has four wheel drive available. I don't know how it would be towing a trailer with a couple of ATVs, though.

Soo, What Now? said...

What kind of driving did you have to do that you couldn't do in your own cars? Is there something you're not telling us?