Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The "Next Blog" tab

At the top of this blog there’s a "next blog" tab. If you click on it it will take you on a wild trip all around the world and you never know where you’re going to end up. I did that yesterday and browsed about 30 blogs or so, and it was very interesting. Some blogs are uproariously funny, others are gloomy and serious, and some are sweet and sensitive. Many are political in nature. If you want to spend some time just seeing what’s out there, I dare you to take a trip into the unknown world, and click on that tab. Yeah, I double dog dare ya!
One reason I like to do that is because it’s a way of meeting people in a safe way where you don’t expose yourself to any harm. You get to see what people are thinking and doing and saying about themselves and the world around them. It’s very eye opening. It really stimulates my own thought processes, too. It is also sometimes very entertaining.
So, if you don’t want to be amused, offended, entertained, puzzled or stimulated, don’t click on the "next blog" tab. I dare ya!

No comments: